Monday, 27 July 2015

There She Goes


Hullo, my Summer readers.

The Fashiontropic event will be ending this week. Don't miss out on a Summer shopping trip with some of the most amazing designers on the grid. Today I'm wearing a gorgeous dress from DE.Boutique. I'm holding an adorable gift from Tchelos. The fruit crate comes in two versions, one to be held and one to be placed on a surface.



image


The image was captured at one of my favorite sims,  Elysion. I hope you enjoy today's sun-bathed look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Dress: DE.Boutique - SS15 Bora Maxi Dress L$179 @ Fashiontropic
Food crate: Tchelos - !BRazilian Minds Fruit Box (table 2) L$0/Free @ Fashiontropic

“FASHIONTROPIC Event, produced by iNOVARE Magazine. A new concept of shopping, made for our readers and costumers!”


image
  

No comments:

Post a Comment