Wednesday, 29 July 2015

The Day You Went Away


Hullo, my  hopeful readers.

It seems Fashiontropic wrapped up a few hours early! I'd like to thank the organizers of Fashiontropic for choosing me as a blogger for their amazing event. It's been a pleasure to share such stylish and beautiful items from some of the most detailed and creative designers. Make sure to keep an eye out for more stylish, stunning and sensational events from iNOVARE. Goodbye, Fashiontropic. =)

image
I still wanted to share this gorgeous dress from Hilly Haalan, which is now available at their main store. It comes with a HUD for 10 sensational designs. Plus, you get shoes for slink high feet (feet not included), earrings, purse and a flower for your hair.

I captured the image at Flux Sur Mer. I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Dress + Accessories: [hh] Penelope Paradise Dress Outfit (HUD Driven-SLink High) L$99

 

No comments:

Post a Comment