Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Night Moves


Hullo, my stunning readers.

Today marks the start of the FASHIONTROPIC by iNOVARE event.



I'm featuring a stunning tropical inspired evening gown from Nya's. The dress is available in four different colors and costs L$225. A demo is available at the event.

I'm also wearing, from Kunglers Extra, Carolina earrings in Emerald. These stunning earrings are available in 5 colors and cost L$180. A matching necklace is also available for L$180 (Not pictured)

I captured the image at  Flux Sur Mer. I hope you enjoy today's beautiful look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Earrings: (Kunglers Extra) Carolina set - Carolina earrings Emerald L$180 @ Fashiontropic
Dress: Nya's* Tropical Nights Dress Plum L$225 @ Fashiontropic

"FASHIONTROPIC Event, produced by iNOVARE Magazine. A new concept of shopping, made for our readers and costumers! Get ready for the opening on July 7th."



 

No comments:

Post a Comment