Sunday, 28 June 2015

Wish You Were Here


Hullo, my deliriously happy readers.

This is a bit of an epic post today. ^^ It's filled with birthday tales and the announcement of the July group cover for Sounds of Secondlife.

The last week has been monumentally stressful and I'm not sure I'm out of the woods yet but that was all forgotten yesterday as my birthday unfolded. As soon as I woke, Darian, my gorgeous wife, was bouncing to take me on a shopping spree. It's been forever since we've done anything like that and she was getting ready to spoil me rotten.

First stop was a shipyard. Why? Because my perfect Darian was buying me my own yacht. ^^ I love being on the ocean and we had to find just the right vessel. After a few hours, I finally decided on the perfect one. Just waiting to find out if it can be repainted before I can call it mine. There will be pics as soon as I get it, I'm sure. =D

After that we went back to Deelights Resort for some snuggling and relaxing in the forest. It was time to recharge the batteries before another round of shopping. We trekked off to Summerfest and grabbed a handful of demos, before I finally settled on some super adorable outfits. After that it was over to Uber for more demos and more fantastic dresses. ^^

At that point, my gorgeous Darian passed out and I wandered down to Flux Sur Mer to capture a slightly exhausted birthday picture. ^^ Darian had made my birthday more perfect than I could have ever imagined. The only thing missing from my day was being able to snuggle her for real. I wish you were here, Darian. <3

The image 'Wish You Were Here' by Maxie Daviau will be featured as the group cover for Sounds of Secondlife for the month of July. I chose Maxie's beautiful image because it represents a perfect Secondlife summer. Something that we are all able to enjoy. Please show Maxie some support and follow her work. She's got a brilliant eye for the creative, a stunning avatar and a perfect mix of sensual and adorable. While the song may not be my style, I found this to be perfect for a relaxing summer!

Please take the time to view the other artists in today's countdown. They all create amazing, creative and well thought out images and then set that to a brilliant soundtrack. The group has now got over 50 members and there is approximately 5 - 15 new images being added every day. Not only can you be inspired by great art work, you can find an amazing range of music. Most images link to a YouTube song.

I think that's about it for now. ^^ I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and enjoy today's Top 10 Songs & Top 10 Artists and Images.

Emma
-xx-

Top 10 Tunes
10. Madonna - Crazy For You
9. Stacey Kent - What The World Needs Now
8. Muse - Time Is Running Out
7. Guano Apes - Sunday Lover
6. Bette Midler - The Rose
5. Disturbed - Stricken
4. The Drums - Let's Go Surfing
3. Chris Rea - Gone Fishing
2. Kings of Leon - Crawl
1. Bliss - Wish You Were Here

Top 10 Artists & Images
10. Annahyss Resident - Crazy For You
9. Fabs Burt -What The World Needs Now
8. Kas Kus -Time Is Running Out
7. Ayla Barzane - Sunday Lover
6.  **Stellagraphics**It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance
5. \,,/(òÓ,)\,,/Zaidon\,,/(òÓ,)\,,/ - Stricken
4. Owen Cann - Let's Go Surfing
3. Eccho Fall - Gone Fishing
2. Ello Gracemount - Crawl
1. Maxie Daviau - Wish You Were Here

No comments:

Post a Comment