Sunday, 21 June 2015

Unwritten


Hullo, my perfect readers.

A few days ago, I was spending some time with a friend I hadn't seen for well over a year. During hours of chatting, she made a comment that I should get a mesh body so that I could look really good. I know she didn't say it to hurt me but it hit me like a truck and stuck to me like glue. I have spent countless hours trying to create as close to a mesh look as I could and had only just started feeling happy with how I looked.

I had made the decision to not go mesh until I was able to get appliers for my tattoos. For anyone that knows me or has asked about my tattoos, they will know that they mean everything to me. When I chose those designs it wasn't to be hip or trendy. I wasn't doing it because all the cool kids were. I picked them because the colors, the designs, the intensity said something about who I am.  When I put them on, my first day in SL, I decided I would never take them off because you can't just take off a RL tattoo. After a recent visit to the store, I found appliers were now being made.

The next day, I grabbed a bunch of body demos and spent two days working out the right fit for me. Once I had decided on my sexy new body, I sent a message to the creator of my tattoos and requested appliers. I have never heard back from them. It's been about five days and I don't want to put my life on hold any longer. It breaks my heart to not have tattoos but it's time to unveil an all new me.

I am happy with my new look. I believe that my body will be much easier to work with for other photographers and do more justice to my sponsors amazing products.

I would like to thank all those who have supported me during this change and encouraged me to take the big step. I also want to thank all those who have encouraged me to be who I am and have supported my work.

I hope you enjoy my sexy new curves. =)

Emma
-xx-


No comments:

Post a Comment