Saturday, 6 June 2015

Sweet Thing



Hullo, my sweet readers.

Today's Top 10 New Rock Tunes list is filled with new tunes from albums released in the last month. Music ranges from alternative to Southern rock, doom metal to psychedelic rock, indie to soul-infused rock and more amazing sounds. It's definitely a great list to get your booty wiggling.

I captured the image before I put together the countdown and was lucky enough to find a song that, I feel, suited the image well. I hope you enjoy this weeks hot new tunes and a lil nakedness. =)

Emma
-xx-

10. Paradise Lost - No Hope In Sight
9. Ash - Cocoon
8. Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Can't Keep Checking My Phone
7. Helloween - My God-Given Right
6. Young Guns - I Want Out
5. Muse - Psycho
4. Lifehouse - Hurt This Way
3. The Vaccines - Want You So Bad
2. Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds - Mama Knows
1. HoneyHoney - Sweet Thing 

No comments:

Post a Comment