Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Love Bites (So Do I)



Hullo, my kinky readers.

The ROMP: A Celebration of Elegant Kink Summer Fair is only days away from being open. This deliciously kinky event will run from 3rd of July through to the 17th.

Today I am giving you a sneak peak at two items that will be available.

From Ama. I'm featuring hickies. They come in system layers, Maitreya, Physique and Omega HUDs. There are five different versions for your top half and three different versions for the lower half.

From Cae, I'm featuring their Cinched collar. There are two versions included one with the OpenCollar version 3.997 scripts and one without. Also included is a metal texture HUD.

I captured the image at Elysion. I hope you enjoy my first look at the ROMP summer fair.  Stay tuned for more details, more stunning products and your ride to the ROMP: A Celebration of Elegant Kink.  ^^

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Collar: Cae :: Cinched :: Collar
Hickies: Ama. : Hickies

No comments:

Post a Comment