Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Beauty School Dropout



Hullo, my timeless readers.

It's time for another ..::Knockers::.. gift. The Rockin' Bettie Dress & Jacket was released towards the end of May, as the group gift, and is currently still available. (Accurate at time of publishing.) I'm not sure how much longer it will last, so run down there and get yours quick. There is a L$100 group fee. They have events, sales and giveaways going on all the time, that are announced in group notices.

The shoes, bag and ice cream can all be found on the marketplace. The handbag is meant to be worn over the shoulder and has a pose. It can also be resized. I just repositioned it for the photo.

I captured the image at my favorite retro sim, Retroville. There seems to be changes there every time I drop past, so it's definitely a spot you should be checking out regularly.

I hope you enjoy today's Grease inspired look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Ice cream: Mucca Mumfuzz Gnamme Icecream L$0/Free
Jacket & Dress: ..::Knockers::.. Rockin' Bettie Dress & Jacket/May 2015 L$0/Free
Bag: KEEM sixboi's mustache bag black - gift  L$0/Free
Shoes: Garbaggio // Freebie Flats for Slink Flat L$0/Free



No comments:

Post a Comment