Sunday, 31 May 2015

The Sound of Silence


Hullo my tuneful readers.

Today's Top 10 music countdown was put together with inspiration from my Flickr group... Sounds of Secondlife. I've also added the list of images, with links to the very talented artists, who inspired the music countdown.

Since my start on Flickr, I have given my images names based on a song. That theme has also made its way to my blogs. Music has been such a huge part of my life and I wanted to tie that in with my other love, photography. I created Sounds of Secondlife to promote not only amazing, creative and brilliant art works but to promote all genres of music. All are welcome to join and all safety levels are accepted. Please name your image after the song title to be added. =)

Eventually, I will take the Sounds of Secondlife in world and feature artists in the SOS Gallery @ Deelights Resort. To be considered for art exhibitions, please join the Flickr group and add your images.

At the end of each month, I'll be choosing a new group cover for the following month. To be eligible to have your art work featured, please join the group.

For our June group cover, I am pleased to announce a beautiful image from Katey Zeplin titled 'The Sound of Silence.' Make sure to check out her work and show a lil support. Katey has a beautiful avatar and creates stunning and thoughtful images, with a dash of sexy, sweet and sassy. ^^

I hope you enjoy today's sights and sounds of the Sounds of Secondlife. The image was captured at The Wastelands.

Emma
-xx-

Top 10 Songs
10. Waterboys - Beautiful Now
9. Conquer Divide - Eyes Wide Shut
8. Melanie Martinez - Too Close (Alex Clare Cover)
7. R.E.M - Nightswimming
6. Black Lab - This Night
5. The Jezabels - City Girl
4. George Thorogood - One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
3.Sleeping With Sirens - Alone
2. Buffalo Springfield - Everydays
1. Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence

Top 10 Artists & Images 
10. Owen Cann - Beautiful Now
9. Adrianna Morgan - Eyes Wide Shut
8. AmBy - Too Close
7. JoJo Deed - Nightswimming
6. Petrushka Petrov - This Night
5. Alex Bristol - City Girl
4. Slash Riler - One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
3. \,,/(òÓ,)\,,/Zaidon\,,/(òÓ,)\,,/ - Alone
2. Davey Spinotti - Everydays
1. Katey Zeplin - The Sound of Silence


No comments:

Post a Comment