Friday, 15 May 2015

Success Is The Best Revenge

Hullo, my successful readers.

Today I went to check out the FaMESHed Event. They are celebrating their third anniversary and many of the amazing designers at the event have created a special gift, for FaMESHed group members. The group is free to join. There are 55 stores involved, so you're bound to find something that tickles your fancy. Check out their website here.

From the FaMESHed event I'm featuring hat and hair combo from ~*Damselfly*~, sunglasses from Fishy Strawberry, necklace from etham, wooden fox earrings from Pure Poison, Ariel cuff from Baiastice and bow clutch from =Zenith=.

My outfit and shoes weren't from the FaMESHed event but are from one of my favorite designers ^v^DRBC^v^. You can find them on the marketplace.

I captured the image at It All Starts With a Smile. I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-


Emma is wearing...
From FaMESHed event
Hat & Hair: ~*Damselfly*~ Bloggers Sample L$0/Free
Sunglasses: *Fishy Strawberry* Fly Glasses L$0/Free
Earrings: Pure Poison - Wooden Fox Earrings L$0/Free
Necklace: etham - Rock My Life Necklace L$0/Free
Bracelet: Baiastice - Ariel Cuff L$0/Free
Clutch: =Zenith= Bow Clutch (12 Colors) L$0/Free

From  ^v^DRBC^v^
Outfit: ^v^DRBC^v^ Smitten Jumper w/ Tango Applier - PROMO L$100
Shoes: ^v^DRBC^v^ Rock-a-wedge - Noir L$100


No comments:

Post a Comment