Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Still Standing

Hullo, my hilltop hoods.

Today's look was put together after a trip to The Chapter Four. They are celebrating their two year anniversary and many of the amazing designers featured are offering free gifts. To grab yours, join the free, The Chapter Four group.

Once I was decked out in my TCF goodies, I added hair from [LeLutka]. They currently have five gifts available once you've joined their free group.  I also grabbed this cute lil top from Madison Store on the marketplace. The top comes with omega applier.

I captured the image at the Outdoor Cafe @ Deelights Resort. I hope you enjoy today's look and sounds of Aussie hip hop artists, Hilltop Hoods.

Emma
-xx-


The Chapter Four items
Sunglasses: ANE Cateye Sunglasses L$0/Free
Earrings: _CandyDoll_ Lilly Earrings L$0/Free
Bracelet: [BREATHE] Ataraxy Bracelet - Pink/Silver L$0/Free 
Pants: *Fishy Strawberry* Moto Jeggings - Ombre 1 L$0/Free
Shoes: :NuDoLu: Ballerine L$0/Free
Attachment: :moon amore: Bday Octopulpo (anim companion) L$0/Free

Pose: SKBIOanimations - Sang 2 L$0/Free

Pictured with...
Ferret: Birdy - Ferret Friend L$0/Free
Pillow stack: Serenity Style - Birdy Pillow L$0/Free

Non TCF items
Hair: [LeLutka] Loads of love - BlondeFun L$0/Free
Top: Madison Store Kari Top L$1



No comments:

Post a Comment