Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Love Song



Hullo, my loving readers.

Firstly, I'd like to make an update about an item I blogged in the last post. I had a glitch with my hair which was the group gift from :::Phoenix:::. I sent a notecard with my issue and received a prompt reply. Sadly, it does seem to be a glitch on my end but the creator, Lilly Herberg, was lovely enough to gift me a gorgeous pack of new hair, which I'm wearing in today's post. :::Phoenix::: has amazing hair and brilliant customer service. Make sure you check out the store today! ^^

My skimpy and sexy outfit is the group gift available at *BE Designs*. To receive yours, join the free group.

I am posing with table and picture frame from irrie's {Dollhouse}. You can add your photos to the picture frame. You can grab both gifts after joining the free group.

The cute lil beach cabin can be found on the marketplace from Simple Things & Forever Summer.

I hope you enjoy today's loving look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: :::Phoenix::: Mia Hair - Light Blondes L$250
Lingerie: *BE Designs* - Group Gift: Yumiko L$0/Free

Pictured with...
Table: i { DH } Vintage Spring Floral Table L$0/Free
Picture Frame: i { DH } Dollhouse Picture Frame Gift 2015 L$0/Free
Cabin: Simple Things & Forever Summer The Beachcomber's Cabin L$0/Free



No comments:

Post a Comment