Sunday, 17 May 2015

California Nights

Hullo, my high readers.

I'm not sure how it happened but today's songs make the perfect soundtrack for a stoner afternoon. *giggles* You can thank a whole stack of amazing artists who have released albums in the last month for today's Top 10 New Rock Tunes. There's a lot of big sounds from some unusual instruments and some very laid back tunes inspired by the 70s.

The image was inspired by the song California Nights and captured at El Diablo at Scorpion Bay. I hope you enjoy the sights and sounds of a stoned Sunday.

Emma
-xx-


10. Zac Brown Band - Loving You Easy
9. Korpiklaani - Lempo
8. Mumford & Sons - The Wolf
7. My Morning Jacket - Big Decisions
6. Kamelot - Insomnia
5. Rose Windows - Strip Mall Babylon
4. Hinder - I Need Another Drink
3. Whitesnake - Lady Luck
2. Faith No More - Motherfucker
1. Best Coast - California Nights


No comments:

Post a Comment