Monday, 11 May 2015

Baby I Don't Care

Hullo, my retro readers.

If you've had a manic Monday, just like I did, then I have the cure for you. And nooooo, it's not the song Manic Monday! I'm saving you from that guilty pleasure today but I do have some amazing 80s tunes to rock your socks off. This is my Top 10 Fave Tunes from the 80s. This was a hard list to put together because apparently I love lots of songs from the 80s.

I was going for an 80s pin-up look for my image, which was captured at Elysion. I hope you enjoy the sights n sounds of a manic Monday. =)

Emma
-xx-



10. Camper Van Beethoven - When I Win the Lottery
9. Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
8. Melissa Etheridge - Bring Me Some Water
7. Billy Joel - It's Still Rock & Roll To Me
6. Motorhead - Ace of Spades
5. Madness - House of Fun
4. John Cougar Mellencamp - Cherry Bomb
3. Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
2. Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
1. Transvision Vamp - Baby I Don't Care

No comments:

Post a Comment