Friday, 10 April 2015

Winds of Change

Hullo, my ever changing readers.

During the week I read that Milk Tea had some adorable items for offer in: The 2015 Unknown Hunt & The Cherry Cake Hunt.

Once I knew that both gifts were available and they now are until the end of April, I ran down there to begin the epic search. I've never been good at finding items in hunts, let's just blame my poor graphics, *makes shifty eyes* but these clues were most helpful and I had my items in no time at all. You can get clue details in store.

Once I had this adorable outfit, I strolled down to Elysion to capture this relaxing afternoon image. I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-


Emma is wearing...
Top & Panties: Milk Tea A little lace affair(The Cherry Cake Hunt) L$1
Skirt: Milk Tea - Oh Baby! Skirt (The 2015 Unknown Hunt) L$0/Free


No comments:

Post a Comment