Sunday, 5 April 2015

Vampire Smile

Hullo, my punk rockin' readers.

This weekend I had the pleasure of spending some time with DJ Miyagi.

Our evening started when I went to The Pour Club to see him DJ. He plays an amazing range of rock and punk and even surprised me by playing homegrown favorites, The Living End. I snapped a couple of pics while we were there and when I started checking them, I just fell in love with this image. We were having a dance off and we didn't even know it. Miyagi was rockin' the air guitar like Angus Young from AC/DC and I was doing my very best Mick Jagger strut. ^^


After his set, I dragged his cuteness down to Decadent District: Nasty Ghetto to capture this fun image. I had this pose in my head all day and it turned out just the way I wanted...pressed up close to that super hot DJ. He slipped into something a lil more comfortable and I slipped out of my top. Oops! *winks* Check out Miyagi's version here.


We had an awesome evening together and I just couldn't stop taking pics of him. I sure do hope I get to work with him again and again! I know I'll be going to see him DJ whenever possible. He rocks. ^^


I asked Miyagi for his Top 10 Fave Songs and that's what we'll be listening to this week. They all rock. Just listen!! I hope you enjoy the sounds and images from my evening with DJ Miyagi. =)

Emma
-xx-

10. X Ray Spex - Identity
9. Social Distortion - Don't Drag Me Down
8. Valient Thorr - Showdown
7. Ramones - I Don't Want to Grow Up
6. The Unseen - Scream Out
5. The Queers - Kicked out of the Webelos
4. Social Distortion - Reach for the Sky
3. Ramones - Pet Cemetery  
2. Atlas Genius - Trojans
1. Kyla la Grange - Vampire Smile



No comments:

Post a Comment