Thursday, 16 April 2015

Tell Me A Story

Hullo, my beautiful readers.

It's been some time since I've done a sexy post but I'll get back on track and bring you some more delicious shoots soon. This photo shoot has been a long time in the making. This is also the ninth installment of my 2014 Halloween project.

The idea started when I found the magical Black Swan outfit. Soon as I was all dressed up, I knew I had to get Darian a matching one for a Halloween event we were DJ/Hosting. Once we had our outfits, we went dance shopping to find the perfect ballet dance, which we did. The costumes were far too beautiful to not put in a photo shoot and that's when I decided to do a shoot about what ballet dancers do after rehearsal. *giggles*

Over a period of months, I found the skybox, fitness bar and record player to set up this simple but beautiful set. My first attempt at the photo shoot, ended up in sadface, when I noticed an error in the pictures. Luckily, my gorgeous wife, Darian, was more than happy to pose again.

I hope you enjoy this moving set of Black Swan images. =)

Emma
-xx-












No comments:

Post a Comment