Sunday, 12 April 2015

Postcards from Paradise

Hullo, my adventurous readers.

This week we are looking at brand new music with my Top 10 Rockin' New Tunes countdown. All these songs have been on albums released during the last month.

Although the tunes are new, some of the artists are not. Brand new sounds from ex Beach Boy, Brian Wilson and what could possibly one of my new favorite tunes from ex Beatle, Ringo Starr. They still know how to bring it. Along with those amazing classic rockers we have hard rockers, female rockers, pop rockers, alternative rockers and rock that is just too cool for words, thanks to Turbowolf. Plus the band, All Time Low, get all zombie up in here. Zombies!!! *squeals with delight* Get an earful, you won't regret it.

Once the list was together, I had to find the perfect location for a postcard pic. I've always wanted to visit Paris so that's what I went in search of. I found an adorable, French themed place called Paris Boheme. Rez right available after joining the free group. It was the perfect backdrop with the Eiffle Tower and Moulin Rouge in the background. I tried my hand at making a postcard and this was what I came up with.

I hope you enjoy this week's sight and sounds of rock.

One last thing, if you've been missing my naughty posts, they'll be back soon. ^^

Emma
-xx-

10. The Offspring - Coming for You
9. Three Days Grace - So What
8. Turbowolf - Rabbit's Foot
7. Halestorm - Mayhem
6. WATERS - What's Real
5. Brian Wilson feat. Nate Ruess - Saturday Night
4. The Wombats - Greek Tragedy
3. All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give
2. Waxahatchee - Under a Rock
1. Ringo Starr - Postcards from Paradise


No comments:

Post a Comment