Friday, 20 March 2015

UFO

Hullo, my outta this world readers.

The inspiration for today's look comes from the bright green freebie available from Que Bella. As soon as I saw the outfit I knew it was time to head back to space. I say 'back to space' because I was part of the Trashy Whore Trailer Park Space Program a couple of years ago. One day I'll share stories about my time at the trailer park but for now....freebies! Along with the amazing outfit I'm also featuring hair from [LeLutka]

To receive the Que Bella freebie, you'll need to pay L$50 to join their group in world. Once you're a group member you can collect the latest freebie, plus a back catalog of free outfits that will amaze you. Their outfits also come with appliers for all your bits. If you're like me and really don't like spending money to join groups, in my opinion, being a member of Que Bella has been totally worth it. For Christmas 2014, they gave out L$500 gift cards. Plenty of value. =D

To receive the [LeLutka] freebie, head on down to the store, join the free group and collect the presents from mid store. Each free hair style comes in a range of fantastic colors. They have spoiled us rotten with their gifts.

Once I was suited up all space sexy-like, I was beamed up to District X: The Alien Agenda - Role Play Community. It's a mature rated sim. I didn't get much of a chance to look around the entire sim but it suited my needs for the image.

I hope you enjoy this weeks sexy in space look. ^^

Emma
-xx-


Emma is wearing...
Hair: [LeLutka] - SIENNA hair GIFT. Color: Arctic L$0/Free
Outfit: !Q.B! Super Tramp~Pale Green (March 2015 Group Gift) L$0/Free
Mask not included.


No comments:

Post a Comment