Saturday, 28 March 2015

Prejudice

Hullo, my laughing heart readers.

Today's music countdown is a lil different to normal. I am a huge fan of comedy and as you may have guessed, a huge fan of music. I'm squishing both together for my Top 10 Comedy Songs.

I will do this sort of countdown again but these were the first acts that sprang to mind. Some have been around for years, some are new to the comedy scene. The songs will range from dirty, to clean, to informative and even something for the nerds. The number one song was the inspiration for today's image. Australian, Tim Minchin, performs an amazing song about people with ginger hair.

I hope you smile, laugh and enjoy the tinge of ginge in my minge. ^^

Emma
-xx-


10. Garfunkle & Oates - Hand Job, Bland Job
9. Jace Hall - I Play WoW
8. "Weird Al" Yankovic - Word Crimes
7. Jon LaJoie - Fuck Everything
6. Bo Burnham - High School Party
5. The Axis of Awesome - 4 Chords
4. The Lonely Island - YOLO
3. Hard & Phirm - Not Illegal
2. Flight of the Conchords - Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros
1. Tim Minchin - Prejudice



No comments:

Post a Comment