Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Permission to Shine

Hullo, my sparkly bright readers.

This week I gave myself permission to head on over to the Shiny Shabby event. Sadly, I had to keep my wallet closed but I did enjoy window shopping and making a wish list in my head. The event features unique vintage-themed items from brilliant and creative designers.

The Shiny Shabby Event runs from February 20 - March 15 2015. There are creations from 59 designers. Full details can be found on their website.

While you're wandering the event, don't forget to pick up your freebies. Join the Shiny Shabby Group to receive them. I was pleasantly surprised with the range of free gifts and was inspired to put together a cozy scene to showcase them.

The only thing missing was a building to put them in. I searched the market place and found an amazing free skybox from :DH:. It's only 7 prims and you can change the background in the window. Pick yours up here.

I hope you enjoy this weeks freebies and uplifting song from Australian band, Bachelor Girl. Sadly, I wasn't able to link a studio version of the song due to copyright laws but please enjoy a live version of this amazing song.

Emma
-xx-



Skybox:  :DH: Minimalist Skybox L$0/Free

Shiny Shabby Event Freebies
Hair: [Entwined] - Anna with Color HUD L$0/Free
Poncho: *Creator Unknown - Mesh Poncho. Sizes XS - XL. No appliers L$0/Free
Chair: [zerkalo] - The infamous couch. 1 seat & 2 seat sofas in a range of colors. L$0/Free
Ships Wheel: {Reverie} - Ship's Wheel Wall Decor L$0/Free
Sign: Seven Emporium - Shiny Shabby Sign L$0/Free
Teddy: *Creator Unknown - Teddy Deer L$0/Free
Boots: *Creator Unknown - Combat Boots L$0/Free



No comments:

Post a Comment