Saturday, 7 March 2015

Last Damn Night

Hullo, my rockin' readers.

Today's Top 10 Rock Songs list is filled with songs that are on albums that have been released in the past month. All these tunes are new to our ears and cover awesome old school rock sounds, indie rock, alternative and the killer sexy vocals of Elle King.

The song 'Last Damn Night' was the inspiration for the image. I headed on down to Elysion, found a brightly lit stage and posed my lil heart out. If you ever catch me out and about on a shoot, please don't be offended if I'm caught up in my work. My concentration makes for terrible conversation but fun photos. *giggles*

I hope you enjoy the sounds and sights of a Deelight'd Saturday.

Emma
-xx-


 
10. of Montreal - Last Rites at the Jane Hotel
9. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - In the Heat of the Moment
8. Falling In Reverse - Sexy Drug
7. Gang of Four - Stranded
6. UFO - The Killing Kind
5. Scorpions - Going Out With a Bang
4. A Place to Bury Strangers - You are the One
3. Imagine Dragons - Summer
2. Carl BarĂ¢t and The Jackals - Glory Days
1. Elle King - Last Damn Night


No comments:

Post a Comment