Friday, 13 March 2015

Graceless

Hullo, my angelic readers.

I have been a bit behind on my emails and by a bit, I mean about a month behind. *giggles* Over the last few days I have been slowly wading through them and found some wonderful goodies.

I floated down to B L O K C to check out their Valentine's Day lingerie gift. Although the package stated it was a mesh item, with no appliers, I thought I'd check it out anyway, because those wings are too amazing for words. Once I unpacked it, I noticed that there were only three items in the package. The lingerie, while mesh, was able to be resized. I thought I'd see if I could make the bra work with my Sinful Needs FitMesh Breast: Venus. To my delight, I could. They're ideal for posing.

The hair is a fantastic freebie from [LeLutka]. Join the group in world, then grab the gifts from mid store. I'll be featuring more gorgeous hair from LeLutka in the upcoming weeks. Each hair gift comes in a range of beautiful colors.

While I was out and about checking out new places, I took my first trip to Done Wiv a Twist. This sim is another amazing place for capturing stunning images. There are lots of lil nooks and crannies filled with adorable, magical and heart felt items. For the low fee of L$50, you can join the group, which gives you rez rights on the property. Make sure you clean up after yourself.

I hope you enjoy today's soft, sweet and graceful image and fabulous freebies.

Emma
-xx-


Emma is wearing...
Hair: [LeLutka] - Happy Holidays: Alice Hair L$0/Free
Lingerie & Wings: B L O K C Valentine's Day Gift <3 L$0/Free


No comments:

Post a Comment