Sunday, 1 March 2015

Feeling Good

Hullo, my sexually liberated readers.

Woo! Blogger came to its senses and has allowed us adult bloggers to continue to do our thang. Now I shall continue posting the musical, fashionable and dirty creativeness my brain conjures up. In addition to Blogger, Deelight'd goodness will also be featured on Tumblr. I trekked over there with a handful of posts when I thought Blogger was done for. Sad thing is, Tumblr is wonderful and I love it slightly more. So, twice the Deelight'd goodness. Follow me wherever you're based. ^^

Tumblr: http://emmadeelight.tumblr.com/
Blogger: http://deelightd.blogspot.com.au/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmmaDeelight
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/126579065@N03/

For all those with blogrolls and would like to feature on my Tumblr or Blogger blogrolls;
1. Add either my Tumblr or Blogger (depending on which you use) to your page.
2. Send me your blog details.
I'll happily support fashion, music, photography, adult blogs as long as they're Secondlife related.
3. Blog links can be posted on this post or emailed to emmadeelight@gmail.com

Now we have that fancy business stuff out of the way, we can get onto more delicious things. This week I've been a lil under the weather and after quite a bit of bed rest, I'm finally starting to feel better. Although, I was too lazy to drag my bum out of bed to get work done, so I whipped out my laptop instead.

The inspiration for this week's Top 10 tunes is the bed itself...and covers. I rolled around in them and wiggled out this amazing list of pop turned rock cover songs. I also managed to wiggle completely out of my clothes, then pulled up some yummy on the interwebs and....had a lil fun. I hope you enjoy the tunes and the delicious image I captured.

Emma
-xx-



10. Sunset Takeover - Poker Face (Lady Gaga)
9. Edoardo Morelli - Gangnam Style (Psy Cover)
8. The BossHoss - Toxic (Britney Spears Cover)
7. I Fight Dragons - The Power of Love (Huey Lewis & The News Cover)
6. Dangerous New Machine - Low (Flo Rida Cover)
5. Soundgarden - Big Bottom Girls (Spinal Tap Cover)
4. Patti Smith - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana Cover)
3. Andy Rehfeldt - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Mary Poppins Cover)
2. The Pigs - Milkshake (Kelis Cover)
1. Muse - Feeling Good (Nina Simone Cover)


No comments:

Post a Comment