Monday, 23 March 2015

Black Sun

Hullo, my rock-ready readers.

I got back from my mini vacation over the weekend and have been living in headache land, literally, ever since. I suffer from pretty extreme headaches and sometimes it makes it a lil hard to get all the things done that I want to do. I've been working on last week's Top 10 New Rock Tunes list for a few days and it's finally ready!

All the songs featured today are on albums that have been released in the last month and these boy bands will be rockin' our socks off. I think the term 'boy band' is wasted on those singing boy clusters like Backstreet Boys or N*Sync. Seeing most of them don't know how to play an instrument, I've never been able to work out how they qualify as a band. So, today you can enjoy boys who know how to rock with things in their hands. *giggles*

Today's image was captured at Elysion. That place is starting to feel like my home away from home. Any time I hit a creative road block, I head on down there and get my capture on. There is something very relaxing and inspiring about that place. Magic really does happen at Elysion.

I hope you enjoy the sounds from last Saturday and a slightly naughty image.

Emma
-xx-


10. Sleeping With Sirens - November
9. The Prodigy - The Day is my Enemy
8. Circa Waves - Fossils
7. Big Data - Sick For Me
6. The Cribs - Burning for No One
5. Bad News Boys - We are the Champion
4. Modest Mouse - Sugar Boats
3. Arcade Fire - Reflektor
2. Will Butler - Take My Side
1. Death Cab For Cutie - Black Sun


No comments:

Post a Comment