Tuesday, 24 February 2015

You Suck

With the upcoming changes to Blogger I am going to sit down, pout and wonder where one should take their luscious blogs of deliciousness now. There are very few, public and well known blogging sites that cater to the adult community. Blogger was the light in the darkness, that is, society forced censorship. They had a handful of rules about content, which were fair and reasonable, until now. They were clearly the blogging site of choice as a huge amount of people in the Secondlife Adult Industry have blogs on Blogger.

Unless I remove the 'adult' content from my page, my blog will be blocked to the public from March 23. All my hard work becomes pointless, if no one can look at it, appreciate it and enjoy it. Blogger, I followed your rules and now I'm going to be punished for that.

With that in mind, I'll be taking a break from blogging, sadly, until I can work out where I'm allowed to share my world. Hopefully I'll come back bigger, louder, stronger and cumming harder than I ever have before.

Stay tuned for details.

You can still find me on:
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/126579065@N03/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmmaDeelight

And in reply to the epic pile of bull shit, that is the notice of 'policy changes'.....

Dear Blogger Team,

YOU SUCK. 

From a monumentally disappointed user,
Emma

Before I leave you today, I'm adding my Top 10 Songs to say Hmph to Blogger. Enjoy them! I also snapped these fun images at Elysion to go with my number one song pick for this week... The Murmurs - You Suck.

I hope to be pleasing you again soon.  Til we meet again.
Emma
-xx-





10. Redlight Kings - Bullet in my Hand
9. Primal Scream - It's Alright, It's Ok
8. The Ben Folds Five - One Angry Dwarf & 200 Solemn Faces
7. The Living End - Prisoner of Society
6. Bon Jovi - It's My Life
5. Papa Roach - Kick in the Teeth
4. Helen Reddy - I am Woman
3. Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
2. Lily Allen - Fuck You
1. The Murmurs - You Suck



No comments:

Post a Comment