Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Uptown Funk

Hullo, my funky readers.

This week, with a lil help from the luscious Mona Freebush, we bring to you some fabulously funky fashion finds and they're almost all free.

Firstly, Mona grabbed a cute pair of unisex slip on shoes, for $L1 from T.O.O.B. on the marketplace. Then she headed on down to ::Purple Candy:: where she found a counter full of sexy freebies. Each outfit includes appliers for boobs, bodies and slink or some combination of those. Lastly, she found her way to no.match where she got her rockin' new do and it was completely free.

Images were captured at Time Travel. It's a mature rated, urban space for pictures and videos. You'll also find some shops, free poses and huds. To be able to rez, you will need to join the 'Time Travel Production' Group. Although I didn't see a group joiner, I was still able to get the group info, join and use my Anypose while I was there.

I hope you enjoy this week's funky freebies and image. ^^

Emma
-xx-


Mona is wearing...
Hair: no.match NO HEAT L$0/Free

Left: ::Purple Candy:: My Love with appliers L$0/Free

Middle: ::Purple Candy:: Its Halloween with appliers L$0/Free
Shoes: T.O.O.B. Unisex Slip-On PROMO L$1

Right: ::Purple Candy:: Luisana White with appliers L$0/Free

 

No comments:

Post a Comment