Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Tainted Love

Hullo, my tainted readers.

Valentines Day is just around the corner and if you want an ultra sexy look for your special someone, ..::Knockers::.. has just what you need.

This month, the gorgeous retro designer has given us a beautiful lingerie set with bra, corset, panties, garter and stockings. The outfit comes with the following appliers; Maitreya, Slink Feet, Tango, Omega. To receive this set, head on down to the in world store, join the free group and collect your gift.

I found this great 'Love' neon sign and resized it to a holdable size. You can grab yours from [ free bird ] To receive this sign, pop on down to the in world store, join the group subscriber and it will be automatically delivered.

Once I had my gorgeous lingerie set and prop, I headed down to the newly remodeled, Retroville. This is an amazing 50s themed role play sim, that is still growing. While you're there, you can even stop by a ..::Knockers::.. store. I found my way to the wrong side of the tracks and posed outside the seedy strip club.

I hope you enjoy this weeks fantastic free look. ^^

Emma
-xx-




Emma is wearing...
..::Knockers::.. Retro Boudoir Lingerie Set [Cherries] Feb.2015 (shoes not included) L$0/Free

Emma is holding...
[ free bird ] Love Neon Sign


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring [ free bird ]! I love your photos <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making such an awesome freebie ^^ Soon as I saw it, I knew that's how I wanted to feature it. Glad you like =)

      Delete