Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Queen of the Road

Hullo, my devilishly delicious readers.

I was lucky enough to meet the ultra sexy Jackson Greycloak earlier this week at Tierra de Fuego.

Once we got past the nervous flirting, well, when I got past the nervous flirting, Jackson suggested an impromptu photo shoot. I was only too happy to whip out my....camera. *giggles* We headed to the nearest unlocked car and got down to business. Jackson is an absolute gem, posing for hours for my fiddlin' pleasure. I captured over 200 images of this stunner and had a heck of a time trying to pick my fave shots.

I hope I get the chance to work with Jackson again and again and again and harder and faster. Wait! What?!?! *winks* I also hope you enjoy this story board of delicious images.

Emma
-xx-










 

No comments:

Post a Comment