Saturday, 7 February 2015

Cardiac Arrest

Hullo, my heart pounding readers.

I'm glad you could join me for another week of Top 10 tunes your face needs to hear. You are also getting a Halloween bonus! Not only am I featuring some of the hottest rock that can be found but I bring to you the eighth installment of my 12 days of Halloween project.

On my search for music this week I came across a rock music genre I hadn't heard of before. Shoegazing or shoegaze is a subgenre of alternative rock that emerged from the United Kingdom in the late 1980s. For the full story on shoegazing click here. I am showcasing the shoegazing sounds of American band, Title Fight, from their new album.

This week also features the strong and sexy vocals of Halestorm and Jack Off Jill. The classic rock sounds of Foo Fighters and Slash. Hypnotic indie rock from Pennsylvania locals, Dr Dog plus a whole lot of rock perfect for a relaxing Sunday afternoon.

The inspiration for the image came way back in October 2014, when I picked up the adorable but bloodied nurses uniform and shoes from a Halloween fashion event. That sent my mind racing to the image of a crazy nurse and her victim. I set up this scene earlier today and posed with my gorgeous wife, Darian.

It seems the nurse in this image has gone a lil crazy and taken her work home with her. The poor victim knows she's in trouble. I hope you enjoy the horrortastic image. ^^

Emma
-xx-



10. The Tea Party - Temptation
9. Republica - Ready to Go
8. Dr Dog - Lonesome
7. Halestorm - Apocalyptic
6. Murder by Death - Hunted
5. Title Fight - Chlorine
4. Slash feat. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators - World on Fire
3. Foo Fighters - Congregation
2. Jack Off Jill - Love Song (The Cure Cover)
1. Bad Suns - Cardiac Arrest


No comments:

Post a Comment