Saturday, 10 January 2015

Stolen Dance

Hullo my groovy readers.

Welcome to the first of this years, Speakers Up Saturday! As you may have guessed by some of the posts, I dabble with DJ'ing. I have always been slightly addicted to music. It's been my haven and sanctuary for as long as I can remember. It can make me smile, make me cry, make me wiggle, make me desire and just quietly, make me cum. *winks* Now I want to share that with you.

Darian and I started our weekend off right at the Elysion Friday Night Social @ The Luxe. I captured the below image as we were grooving on the dance floor. Now you can start your weekend right with my 10 Favorite Tunes for this week. Some are old, some are new but all of them rock!

I hope you enjoy the image and tunes. ^^

Emma
-xx-


10. Jonathan Young feat. Travis Carte - Under The Sea (Disney Cover)
9. The Kooks - Bad Habit
8. Bleachers - Roller Coaster
7. Modest Mouse - Lampshades on Fire
6. George Ezra - Budapest
5. The Subways - At 1 am
4. alt-J - Left Hands Free
3. New Years Day - Defame Me
2. In This Moment - Big Bad Wolf
1. Milky Chance - Stolen Dance



No comments:

Post a Comment