Saturday, 31 January 2015

Shake It Off

Hullo, my sassy readers.

This week has been another ass kicking type week. Good thing I love being spanked so much, huh? *winks* During a week of finding out how unappreciated my time and hard work has been, hearing of horrible talk behind my back, I have also found comfort in my real friends. I value each and every one of you and cannot thank you enough for all the hugs.

The other comfort I've found has been in this rockin' cover of a pop song I probably wouldn't have ever listened to. The band Amelie have covered Taylor Swift's - Shake It Off and it's exactly what I plan on doing with this week. The players can play, the haters can hate, the fakers can fake and I'm going to.... shake it off, shake it off! *high-fives whoever is around*

The image was 100% inspired by 'Shake It Off'. I grabbed a giant milkshake, a pile of whipped cream, shoved a lollipop into my drooling mouth and posed my lil heart out. ^^

I hope you enjoy this weeks Top 10 Tunes of rock goodness and my image of creamy yummness.

Emma
-xx-



10. Sleater-Kinney - No Cities to Love
9. Bear Hands - Agora
8. Pond - Elvis' Flaming Star
7. The Griswolds - Beware the Dog
6. Papa Roach - Face Everything and Rise
5. The Charlatans - Come Home Baby
4. Fall Out Boy - Skeleton's Hotel (Hotel in NYC)
3. Grouplove - Shark Attack
2. New Politics - Harlem
1. Amelie - Shake It Off (Taylor Swift Cover)


No comments:

Post a Comment