Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Price Tag

Hullo my bargain hunting readers.

Welcome to a New Year of Deelightful goodness. This year I'm aiming to post a Fashion, Music & Adult Entertainment post every week. Wish me luck. ^^

My extra busty friend, Mona Freebush, trekked off to !Soul this week and picked up arm loads of fabulously free goodies. We whisked down to the Miami Electric Motel @ Deelights Resort and Mona tried on a number of pretty outfits. The three featured today were Mona's favourites. Thank you for posing for me, you curvy Goddess!

I hope you enjoy the looks and the first of this year's Tight Ass Tuesday - Freebies & Dollarbies post.

Emma
-xx-


Mona Freebush is wearing (From left to right)
Left: !Soul Mesh Mini Dress  Kawaii + Lolas + Lush - Magenta L$0/Free
Middle: !Soul Mesh Harem Outfit + Lolas Tango Hud Pink L$0/Free
Right: !Soul Mesh Mini Dress + Lolas + Lush L$0/Free

All outfits can be worn without the appliers.

To purchase the outfits you need to be a member of the !Soul group. The group is free to join.


No comments:

Post a Comment