Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Feed My Frankenstein

Hullo my spooky shoppers,

Halloween is almost upon us. I've returned from the grave and I'm bringing you a hot monthly gift from ..::Knockers::.. To receive this group gift, join the group and collect your freebie in world.

What you get: Frankie's Girl Skin
With appliers for - Tango, WowMeh, Slink Hands & Feet
Skin with and without cleavage
Eyebrows
Eyes (not pictured)
Shape (not pictured)
Neck Bolts

Enjoy! ^^

Also, it's been a while since I've posted, so to make up for it, I'm doing the 12 days of Halloween. That will be 12 creative projects, mostly photos, perhaps a blog post or two but all involving the dark, dirty, spooky and wickedly beautiful sides of Halloween.

This picture is Day 2 of the 12 days of Halloween. Check out the album here.

I hope you enjoy this weeks freebie and all the Halloween goodness I'm going to thrust your way.
Emma
-xx-



Emma is wearing...
..::Knockers::.. Skin & Neck bolts, with use of tango, slink hands and feet appliers


No comments:

Post a Comment