Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Hot for Teacher

Hullo, my A+ fashion junkies.

This is my favourite time of the month, where amazing designers unleash a new freebie design for all their loyal customers. I am always on the edge of my seat waiting for the ..::KnocKeRs::.. release. I checked my emails this morning to find glorious news of a new release. I wandered down to the store to check it out and found, another, amazing monthly gift.

Soon as I slipped this adorable lil dress on, I felt like a 50's school teacher. So I grabbed an apple, headed on down to the Cummunity Center at Deelights and snapped this pic.

To receive the ..::KnocKeRs::.. monthly free gift, you need to join the group, which is also free. =)

I hope you enjoy this week's look.

Emma
-xx-



Emma is wearing...
..::KnocKeRs::.. September Group Gift
Greta Flair Dress with Bolero (With Tango Applier) L$0







No comments:

Post a Comment