Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Sugar, We're Going Down

Hullo, my sweet sugars.

Today's post is late. Shhhhhh. It's also coming from under a blankie in bed. This lil blogger has been a lil under the weather the last few days but today's look was too good to not post! 

My gorgeous model, Pepper and I trekked off to an amusement park to capture this fun picture. We got there just as the sun was setting. There was a delightful pink glow that seemed to accent her playful outfit. Although, as I stared down the camera, I realised it didn't feature enough of the outfit. So, before I made my way back to bed with my laptop, we stopped by my studio for a few close up pics.

I hope you enjoy this week's, belated, Tuesday Dollarbies & Freebies post. To tickle your ears, I've chosen Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Going Down.

Emma
-xx-



Pepper West is wearing...
Top, Pants, Shoes, Backpack
::NS - Sweet as sugar outfit L$1
Limited Time Only. August 11 - August 30

Hair
[ LNS ] - LaNoir Soleil Designs - Imogen (Pink/Purple Colour Pack) L$0
From a lucky chair in world. Chairs change letters every 10 minutes.

Peace Pose
Avande - Static Poses Peace L$0




No comments:

Post a Comment