Friday, 15 August 2014

Like A Prayer

Hullo, my sexy readers.

I'm a naughty lil girl, for so many different reasons. The main reason today is, it has been far too long since I've created a naughty post. So, with a mix of lust and a need for distraction, I bring you, Like A Prayer.

Recently, my gorgeous wife Darian and I were hang gliding around a beautiful, adventurous place. We came down near a quiet lil church and decided to explore. We quickly made our way to the first floor and the pictures tell the rest of the story.

For Darian and myself, it has been a long, hellish week. We faced things no one ever should and stared fear in the face. This project has been a wonderful distraction. It has also reminded me that with the love of an amazing woman, you can get through anything. I love you, Darian. Thank you for being there for me during one of the scariest moments of my life and being my strength when I had none left.

I hope you enjoy the first post featuring Darian and myself.

Emma
-xx-








No comments:

Post a Comment