Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Guess Who's Back. Back Again!

Hullo, my sweet readers.

For any of you that have taken a brief or thorough look through my blog, you may have guessed, I'm an online DJ. You may have also noticed that it's been a while since I've announced my last set. With a whirlwind wedding, extended honeymoon and an escapade with aliens, I had briefly hung up my headphones. But, I'm back!

You can catch me at....

Abbies Nude Hideaway Beach
Every Thursday: 7 - 9 pm SLT
Playing: Rock 'N' Requests

I hope to see you there!
Emma aka DJ Deelight
-xx-


 


HIRING DJ DEELIGHT IN SECONDLIFE

I'm an Aussie online DJ, with RL radio experience. Playing mostly rock. Sometimes a lil pop, a lil country, a lil blues, a lil jazz or whatever tickles my ear in a pleasant way. I take requests and dedications.

In a set, you are most likely to hear, rock, hard rock, soft rock, punk, ska, grunge, alternative, psychobilly, pop turned rock covers, Aussie bands , ranging from the 60s to Now.

Public Events: L$500 / per hour + Tips
Private Events: L$1,000 / per hour
Naked Private Events: L$1,500 per hour
Naked Private Events + Sex: $2,500 per hour

I do a talk break approx. every four songs and am happy to read any event appropriate material requested. I will also take song requests prior to the event. Both must be submitted in writing, 3 days prior to the event.

For more information or bookings send a NC in world to emmadeelight or email emmadeelight@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment