Monday, 24 March 2014

Circus

I'm really back to blogging now, for serious! *giggles* Life has been a total whirlwind of delight and I'll post lots of details bout all the fun stuff that I've been doing and the epic fun stuff that is coming up in the Deelight's world. 

For now, please enjoy something my creative mind spat out this week. This is also the unofficial first project from Deelight'd Productions. Stay tuned for all the juicy details!

My inspiration for this photo shoot came from Britney Spears - Circus, film clip and the Sunset Takeover cover of the same song.

To create the Circus look...
Emma Deelight is wearing: ZerO Vesper Vive Mesh Jacket - Cirque/Dapper L$199,  Etchaflesh Needful Things Hottie Pants L$299
Candy Harlot is wearing: vDRBCv Carnal Carnie Vintage Lingerie Set L$200
Xanthe Wild is wearing: +REDRUM+ Swimsuit Carnivale L$89

CatniP Aerial Hoop (Black) Circus, Carnival L$300



            Left to right: Xanthe Wild, Emma Deelight & Candy Harlot


 I don't own either of the following songs, just mashed 'em up for your viewing pleasure.
Video: Britney Spears - Circus
Audio: Sunset Takeover - Circus (Cover)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment